Dr BB Dash
Recurrent Miscarriage treatment in Delhi & NCR
Recurrent Miscarriage, Recurrent Rregnancy Loss Treatment, Repetitive Abortions Treatment
Recurrent Miscarriage Treatment in Delhi
Best Recurrent Pregnancy Loss Treatment in Delhi NCR
Dr. BB Dash is known for the best Recurrent Miscarriage Treatment in Delhi in routine at his well-equipped Rejoice Hospital situated in Lajpat Nagar Delhi.
What is Recurrent Miscarriage?
Recurrent miscarriage or recurrent pregnancy loss is a serious issue and it has to be dealt with promptly for the good mental and physical health of the expecting mother. In general, if the loss of pregnancy is experienced in 3 consecutive pregnancies, then it is called recurrent miscarriage or recurrent abortion. This page talks about the reasons behind recurrent abortions and their medical as well as surgical treatment.
Some of the commonly performed surgeries to treat recurrent pregnancy loss are Laparoscopic Cerclage, hysteroscopic septal resection, and hysteroscopic adhesiolysis, etc. Dr. BB Dash is a laparoscopy gynecologist in Delhi with decades of experience and great results. You can book an appointment with Dr. Dash here
What can be the reason behind recurrent miscarriages?
- Genetic Mutation
- Thrombophilia, (blood tends to clot easily)
- Cervical Weakness
- Asherman Syndrome (adhesions in the uterus)
- Infection in the patient’s body such as rubella, measles, etc.
- Uterine abnormality such as polycystic ovary,
- Uterus anatomical issues such as septal defect
- Hormonal imbalance such as diabetes, thyroid issues, luteal phase defect
- Presence of abnormal antibodies such as antiphospholipid antibodies, uterine killer cells, etc.
- Issues in the sperm DNA such as sperm DNA fragmentation
How is the reason behind the recurrent miscarriages found out?
Other than ultrasound and 3D ultrasound, Hysteroscopy combined with laparoscopy is able to detect the reason for recurrent miscarriages. MRI can also be used if the need arises. Other diagnostic tests such as the blood tests (full hematology) are performed to look for any antiphospholipid antibodies, for any gene mutations and genetic disorders, chromosomal testing is done. The presence of bacterial vaginosis and anticoagulant deficiencies is also checked.
What is the treatment of recurrent miscarriage or recurrent pregnancy loss?
The treatment depends upon the cause of the recurrent abortions, most common and very effective treatments for recurrent miscarriage are –
- Medications – As per the reason behind the previous loss of pregnancy, some medicines are given to the patient such as anticoagulants, thyroid medicines, and many other medications to prevent the abortion and take the live and healthy pregnancy to term.
- Hormone Therapy – This is the ideal treatment for those females who have lost their previous pregnancies due to any hormonal imbalance.
- Hysteroscopic Adhesiolysis Surgery – This is performed in case the patient has any abnormality in the uterus that can not be corrected with medications. In case of the presence of adhesions in the uterus (Asherman syndrome), the laparoscope is used to remove the adhesions and give the patient relief from those symptoms. This surgery is known as hysteroscopic adhesiolysis. It takes about 15 to 60 minutes in the surgery, depending upon the extent of adhesions present in the uterus. These adhesions occur as a result of previous uterine surgical procedures such as D&C or any infections.
- Laparoscopic Cervical Cerclage – When the uterus opening (cervix) is weak, it results in a loss of pregnancy as the pregnancy progresses, generally in the second trimester. When the cervix is weak it can also lead to preterm labor due to its quick opening. So the laparoscopic cerclage is performed in which a seal is placed on the cervix so that the baby can proceed till term. This is placed via a tiny incision made in the abdomen. This prevents any future miscarriages due to cervical opening or weakness.
- Hysteroscopic Septal Resection – When there is an abnormality in the shape of the uterus, there is mostly the presence of a septum or partition within the uterus. This partition is known as the uterine septum. Dr. Dash performs septal resection to make the uterus normal again. After healing and recovery, many of his patients got pregnant and delivered healthy babies.
What are the Benefits of Laparoscopic or hysteroscopic recurrent miscarriage treatment surgeries?
- Less blood loss
- Faster recovery
- Decreased post-surgical pain
- Shorter hospital stay
- Fewer adhesions
- Restoration of normal uterine anatomy
Don’t get disheartened if you have gone through recurrent miscarriages in the past. There is always a treatment for the condition, just get help from Dr. BB Dash and get treated today. You can book an appointment with Dr. BB Dash here.
We were trying for a baby from 3 years but not conceived even after IUI procedures thrice..then came to know that there is blockage in tubes and our gynecologist suggested us for Laparoscopy surgery. At that moment we came to know about Dr. B.B.Dash. We read reviews about him which is obvious and everyone will do same in today’s scenario though there were positive and negative both. On the very first meeting we observed he was very humble & knowledgeable. He explained us everything about the Laparoscopy procedure. We gone through surgery. We still remember the moment when Dr. Dash came out from operation theater and his statement was “Surgery is done and I am very much confident that you’ll conceive naturally”. And after two months of surgery we conceived and blessed with a sweet baby girl. We are thankful to Dr. Dash for bringing our “Bundle of Joy” in our life. Dr. Dash is a gem in his field. We wish him all the very best for bringing happiness in more and more people’s lives. Best Wishes, Rahul Yadav & Jagriti Yadav
If you are looking for best treatment, high class facilities , quality care at an affordable cost and without the frills of a corporate hospital, Rejoice is the place for you.Dr B B Dash is one of the bestGynaecologist in NCR. Dr Dash leads a team of talented Doctors who are focused on delivering effective and compassionate care to their patients everyday. Even the front desk staff is very amicable , supportive and well behaved.As per my personal experience, you should not think twice before visiting this hospital.
Dear Dr.B B Dash, This is to express our happiness,gratefulness and thankfulness to you. Words cannot express the joy that parenthood has brought to us,every moment with our blessed son is precious. You are the true servant of God, that brought cheers to us. The kind of genuine care you have provided during our journey with you, I remember, since March'17 when we first came to your Rejoice clinic, with the hope that you will do wonders,My wife's Fibroid was little big weiging aprox 750gm and numbers were multiple,we almost lost our hope to have a baby,because many of doctors suggested us to go for open surgery for removing this big fibroid,But you gave us hope and handled this surgery very carefully and you also assured us that we will have baby after this Leproscopic Myomectomy surgery. And yes your words were really true ,She conceived after 5months of LM surgery. Again during My wife's pregnancy journey she suffered with another complication that is Gestational Diabetes ,but as I said, you are true servant of God and blessed with magical hands ,every thing goes well and we are blessed with nature's best gift,our Son on 30th oct'18. Thank You once again for helping to make our dream come true,we will forever grateful. With love &Hugs.. S&Z
Dr. BB Dash has always been caring and informative. He has always directed is in the proper direction. We have finally got a kid after his proper guidance. They were very patient & wanted to help not only find my best look but something that was in my budget. I highly recommend. 3
Compassionate doctor. Excellent laparoscopic surgeon. Does surgery only when absolutely required. Any doubt for decisions please have a second opinion from him. He can give the final verdict. Dr BB dash has always been caring and informative . He has always directed is in the proper direction. stay blessed DR DASH.
We are Happy and satisfied with Rejoice hospital's doctors and the entire team. Today we came in the morning for my wife's treatment of hestroscopy and it went successfully . We are happy withDr. B B Dash and I also liked how the hospital staff co-operated. Thanks to Rejoice Hospital n Team