Dr BB Dash
Post-Menopausal Bleeding treatment in Delhi & NCR
Post-menopausal bleeding, Bleeding after Menopause, Menstrual Abnormality Treatment
Post-menopausal Bleeding Treatment in Delhi
Best Menstrual Abnormality Treatment in Delhi NCR
Dr. BB Dash is known for the best post-menopausal bleeding Treatment in Delhi in routine at his well-equipped Rejoice Hospital situated in Lajpat Nagar Delhi.
What is Post-menopausal Bleeding?
Menopause is the absence of periods for about one year or more. If you even notice some spotting or bleeding, then it is not normal and should be checked. As there should not be any bleeding or spotting after the menopause.
This usually happens due to any abnormality in the uterus such as thinning or thickening of the uterine lining, presence of polyps in the uterus, and uterine cancer, etc. You can book an appointment with Dr. BB Dash for the best post-menopausal bleeding treatment in Delhi. Book an appointment here
What causes post-menopausal bleeding?
How is the cause of post-menopausal bleeding diagnosed?
- Polyps – Polyps are mostly the non-cancerous growths that hang from the uterus wall. This leads to heavy or irregular bleeding. The presence of polyps in the cervical canal can lead to bleeding after sex.
- Endometrial Thinning – as there is a decrease in the level of hormones like estrogen, the endometrium (uterus lining) starts to become thin. This is known as endometrial atrophy. This can lead to bleeding.
- Endometrial Thickening – This condition is the opposite of endometrial atrophy as in this condition, the hormone estrogen level increases in the female body. This leads to an increase in the thickness of the uterus lining. This is known as endometrial hypertrophy. This is the cause of heavy bleeding and can sometimes lead to uterine cancer as well.
- Uterine Cancer – It is the excessive growth of the cancerous tissues in and around the uterus. Uterine cancer can be in the form of endometrial cancer, ovarian cancer or cervix cancer, etc. Read all about uterine cancer treatment in Delhi.
- Vaginal atrophy, Sexually transmitted diseases, Hormonal therapy, Blood thinners, Infection in the reproductive system, and thyroid disorders are some of the other reasons for post-menopausal bleeding.
- Transvaginal Ultrasound – A probe is inserted in the vagina and the ultrasound takes the inner sound waves effect on the screen. It gives the inside view of the uterus lining.
- Hysteroscopy – Hysteroscopy is the way to diagnose and treat any abnormality or disease present in the uterus. Ideally, it is performed in the first week after your menstrual periods are over. Read all about hysteroscopy in Delhi here.
- D & C – Tissues are removed from the uterus lining and are then sent to the lab for analysis. Any type of cancerous cell is then spotted to find out the cause of the post-menopausal bleeding.
- Endometrial biopsy – A thin tube is inserted into the uterus, then a tiny sample of the tissue is taken out. This sample is then being sent to the lab.
How is Post-Menopausal Bleeding treated?
By treating the cause behind the post-menopausal bleeding, the bleeding is treated. Medication, hormone therapy, and removal of the cause, such as polyp removal by hysteroscopy. Some of the most common treatments for post-menopausal bleed as per their reasons are –
- Polyp Removal via hysteroscopy – Observation, watchful waiting, medications, and Polypectomy or hysteroscopic polypectomy is the treatment of choice to treat the polyps. Ideally, it is performed in the first week after your menstrual periods are over. Know more about polypectomy in Delhi.
- Uterus Cancer Treatment – The treatment depends upon the stage of cancer and the location of the cancer. A combination of treatment modalities is followed such as laparoscopic removal of cancer along with the cancerous organ such as ovary, uterus, fallopian tube, etc. Know more about uterine cancer treatment in India.
- Endometrial Hyperplasia treatment – Hormonal therapy is started to prevent the thickness of the endometrium or the uterine lining.
- Endometrial atrophy or thinning Treatment – The vaginal hormones are given to prevent bleeding due to the thinning of the endometrium.
For the best and perfect treatment for post-menopausal bleeding in Delhi, Visit the best gynecologist and laparoscopy expert in Delhi, Dr. BB Dash. Book an Appointment with him here.
We were trying for a baby from 3 years but not conceived even after IUI procedures thrice..then came to know that there is blockage in tubes and our gynecologist suggested us for Laparoscopy surgery. At that moment we came to know about Dr. B.B.Dash. We read reviews about him which is obvious and everyone will do same in today’s scenario though there were positive and negative both. On the very first meeting we observed he was very humble & knowledgeable. He explained us everything about the Laparoscopy procedure. We gone through surgery. We still remember the moment when Dr. Dash came out from operation theater and his statement was “Surgery is done and I am very much confident that you’ll conceive naturally”. And after two months of surgery we conceived and blessed with a sweet baby girl. We are thankful to Dr. Dash for bringing our “Bundle of Joy” in our life. Dr. Dash is a gem in his field. We wish him all the very best for bringing happiness in more and more people’s lives. Best Wishes, Rahul Yadav & Jagriti Yadav
If you are looking for best treatment, high class facilities , quality care at an affordable cost and without the frills of a corporate hospital, Rejoice is the place for you.Dr B B Dash is one of the bestGynaecologist in NCR. Dr Dash leads a team of talented Doctors who are focused on delivering effective and compassionate care to their patients everyday. Even the front desk staff is very amicable , supportive and well behaved.As per my personal experience, you should not think twice before visiting this hospital.
Dear Dr.B B Dash, This is to express our happiness,gratefulness and thankfulness to you. Words cannot express the joy that parenthood has brought to us,every moment with our blessed son is precious. You are the true servant of God, that brought cheers to us. The kind of genuine care you have provided during our journey with you, I remember, since March'17 when we first came to your Rejoice clinic, with the hope that you will do wonders,My wife's Fibroid was little big weiging aprox 750gm and numbers were multiple,we almost lost our hope to have a baby,because many of doctors suggested us to go for open surgery for removing this big fibroid,But you gave us hope and handled this surgery very carefully and you also assured us that we will have baby after this Leproscopic Myomectomy surgery. And yes your words were really true ,She conceived after 5months of LM surgery. Again during My wife's pregnancy journey she suffered with another complication that is Gestational Diabetes ,but as I said, you are true servant of God and blessed with magical hands ,every thing goes well and we are blessed with nature's best gift,our Son on 30th oct'18. Thank You once again for helping to make our dream come true,we will forever grateful. With love &Hugs.. S&Z
Dr. BB Dash has always been caring and informative. He has always directed is in the proper direction. We have finally got a kid after his proper guidance. They were very patient & wanted to help not only find my best look but something that was in my budget. I highly recommend. 3
Compassionate doctor. Excellent laparoscopic surgeon. Does surgery only when absolutely required. Any doubt for decisions please have a second opinion from him. He can give the final verdict. Dr BB dash has always been caring and informative . He has always directed is in the proper direction. stay blessed DR DASH.
We are Happy and satisfied with Rejoice hospital's doctors and the entire team. Today we came in the morning for my wife's treatment of hestroscopy and it went successfully . We are happy withDr. B B Dash and I also liked how the hospital staff co-operated. Thanks to Rejoice Hospital n Team